Rates & Insurance
$120 per 60-minute session
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
I am paneled by most major health insurance companies. However, I do not bill insurance for you. Upon your request, I will generate an invoice which you can submit to your insurance company.
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
Cash and checks are accepted for payment. Credit card payments are accepted for appointments made online.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified me at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session. If you cancel your appointment in less than 24 hours and are able to reschedule within a business week, there is no charge for the late cancellation.
Request a therapy appointment online here .
Questions? Please contact me for further information.